Business and Professional English
- Courses usually start with arrival on Sunday and departure on a Saturday.
- Clients can choose between 20, 25, 30 or 40 hours of one-to-one or small group tuition per week.
- Pre –training introductory Report
- Assessment test and needs analysis prior to arrival
- Individual one- to -one training with a qualified teacher Monday to Friday including:
- Formal one to one lessons in the morning
- Lunch with your teacher in a local pub / eatery
- Afternoon sessions of functional English practice visiting a place of local interest or industry visit
- Optional extra lessons in the afternoons
- Full Daily lesson reports
- Full End of Session Report giving further study needs and recommendation
- Undivided Attention on 1:1 / No other native speakers/ Executive Hosts
- Our Business and Professional Executive Programme is designed for busy professionals who need effective training to improve their language skills in order to work more efficiently in the modern global market.
- The approach is professional and hard-working, but the tone is friendly and informal. People learn best when they are relaxed. The surrounding sea, forest and picturesque scenery create a welcome atmosphere.
We assess your level and needs before arrival I the UK so that you start your training from day 1.
We plan the course to meet your needs and end of course aims.
We monitor your progress throughout the week and review learning goals.
Our courses are designed for each individual or small group so do not worry if you think your level is low and it has been a long time since you last studied English. Our teachers are all highly qualified and experienced in assessing your strengths and weaknesses. Teachers produce effective teaching methods to suit your requirements.
We train professional and business people in English for:
- Writing reports/emails
We have an arrangement with a trusted local car transfer company who operate to and from our local airports of Southampton and Bournemouth as well as London Heathrow and Gatwick.
To guarantee this service we must have the details of flights 2 weeks in advance.
If more than one student is sharing a car, they must arrive at the same airport.
There is also a reliable coach service which operates from all major aiports.– Please ask us for more information on this service