The Language of Music All teenagers love music – they may not all like the same genre of music but...
Work with us. Learn with us. Improve with us.
HERITAGE ENGLISH is an exclusive English language training organisation situated on the South Coast of England near Bournemouth. We are located in the New Forest National Park and next to the sea in an area of outstanding natural beauty. The perfect location for rest, relaxation and language study!
At HERITAGE ENGLISH, we offer bespoke immersion courses for English language students of all nationalities and ages. Our intensive courses include one to one or small group tuition. We specialise in Business and Professional English, Examination Courses, Young Adult and Young Learner Courses.
Why Choose Us?
- 30 years + experience
- Qualified, experienced and professional teachers
- Open to all ages
- No fixed course dates – Dates Available to suit you – Anytime of year
- 1:1 and small group structured tuition
- Bespoke Courses – courses designed exclusively for you
- Long and short stay courses
- Personal service and pastoral care
- One student per Heritage host to ensure your total English immersion
- Benefit from time spent with your personal tutor during the day
- Relax with your Heritage Host in the evening
- Wide range of learning opportunities and social interactions with both tutor and host
- Ideal for business and professional clients who need a rapid boost in English
- Perfect for professionals who need assistance in preparing important business meetings, negotiations and presentations in English.
- Essential for Medical Professionals who need IELTS and cultural training
- Students who want to learn the keys to success in English exams
- Great for students that need a personalised course.
- Perfect for students that want to increase their confidence and speaking fluency.
- Ideal for students that want to make a lot of progress quickly.
- Highly flexible schedule – You can start any week of the year.
- An excellent way to discover British culture and everyday life in the UK
- Young Learners and Young Adults who would like to fast track their English
- Courses for Adults 18+
- Business and Professional English
- English with Special Interest
- Children and Young Learner Courses (8-18 Years Old)
- Examination Courses
Arrive As Guests & Leave As Friends
Institute Saint Joseph Returns! We were very happy to welcome another group of young ESOL learners from Le Havre on...
Discover the Art of Learning Again in The New Forest! What a pleasure it was to help Monique from Paris...
A Family Holiday – A Parent And Child Course How satisfying it was to organise a holiday a family...
I AM SO HAPPY
I wanted to be able to communicate without hesitation, to be able to express myself in a fluent way and also to learn a bit about cultural awareness. I am so happy to say that I have achieved both my goals
One of my goals was to pass the Cambridge Business English Exam, (BEC) and I did pass it!
IS BUILT FOR YOU!
All the training is very specific. It is built for you, just for you on 1:1 – and always social activities just for you.
Click here to change this text